Monday, July 28, 2008

Gas Buddy Poll: What technology would you most like to see powering the "car of the future"?


I was visiting one of my dear old stand-by sites, gasbuddy.com, and saw this poll for week 31. It says:
Assuming equal availability and cost-effectiveness, which technology would you most like to see powering the "car of the future"?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
When I last checked (July 28 at 2:13pm CST) there were 15,000 respondants. With so many good choices and such a large response, what did people think? Well, I think a more important question is answered by this poll... more than just "what did they think", but what would they support (buy)? Do you want to know how they answered? Well... in order to attempt to keep from spoiling it, in case you want to vote without external influence, I will refrain from pasting the responses below until the poll is done... but, keep the answers in mind, because I've got some questions around the current winner (at 42%) verses the second place runner up (at 25%).

Click the GasBuddy link above to take the poll yourself.

No comments: